33603 Oaks at Valrico

Oaks is a gated community situated in Valrico area. It is located in prime location, close to the Interstates I-75, I-4 highways including Cross Town. Oaks at Valrico is a newer development, and well established community, nestled over a very small area of 0.097 square miles. Community features nicely designed and well decorated single family homes, villas and townhomes. Most of the homes of this community are single family homes with a great view of green grassy lawn, extensive trailing system containing sidewalks and tree lined streets. Community residents enjoy local facilities including educational and healthcare service as well as entertainment facilities such as shopping, dining. Oaks at Valrico is located conveniently, provides an easy less time consuming commute to Downtown Tampa, MacDill AFB and Brandon as well as the Florida's world famous Gulf Beaches.

Search 33603 Oaks at Valrico Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property T3209900
$240,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of BLUBAY INTERNATIONAL REALTY LLC
Featured picture for the property T3208992
$364,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS TAMPA CENTRAL
Featured picture for the property T3209371
$419,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX PREMIER GROUP
Featured picture for the property T3204477
$200,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS TAMPA PROP.
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Nov 12, 2019 3:59:am.

Today's Market Trends for 33603 Oaks at Valrico *

$332,620

0.03%

$199

0.04%

0.01%

October

September

-0.01%

-0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable