33619 Quintessa

Quintessa is a small and well maintained community, located in Riverview, on the south shore of the Tampa bay area. This small community comprises of only 48 homes featuring side walk, tree lined streets, open space in front of homes. Most of the homes of this community are single family homes with a view of beautiful green landscape, beautiful green trees. Quintessa community has an easy access to down town Tampa within 20 to 25 minutes duration through major interstate highways including the Leroy Selmon Expressway, I-4 and I-75. It is a beautiful and peaceful community filled with various recreational activities such as family gathering, miniature golf, league sports, shopping in Westfield shopping mall and the renowned AMC Regency twenty theaters. Nearby Alafia River is perfect place for fishing, boating and various water sports one can enjoy. World class Apollo beach is famous for its various amusements activities, very close to Quintessa Community.

Search 33619 Quintessa Homes for Sale

New Listings

Listing Picture Coming Soon
$158,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of BHHS FLORIDA PROPERTIES GROUP
Featured picture for the property T3187351
$145,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of EZ WAY REALTY
Featured picture for the property T3187300
$159,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of DEMETER PROPERTIES INC
Featured picture for the property T3187207
$100,000
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of CENTURY 21 LINK REALTY, INC.
Featured picture for the property T3187261
$292,990
TAMPA, FL
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of LENNAR REALTY
The information contained herein has been provided by My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Listings last updated Jul 18, 2019 8:24:am.

Today's Market Trends for 33619 Quintessa *

$201,390

0.01%

$132

0%

0.05%

June

May

0.27%

-0.15%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable